Blog | Jake's Adventures

Do I need a Licence to provide daycare and boarding for pets?

The other day in a conversation I was informed, quite confidently, that it was not a legal requirement to have a Licence for home boarding and Doggy Daycare! There are many small businesses that provide day care and boarding for pets for a fee that are not registered or licensed by the local council. I like to have all my cards in a row and make sure I am providing a service to the best of my ability, so I hold a licence. But I had my doubts regarding the legality of the service I provide. Naturally I have done a bit of research to find out. The short answer is Yes you do need a Licence! It is Illegal to run an establishment to care for dogs or cats for financial gain without the proper lice


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

©2017 By Jake's Adventures Pet Care